WE HAVE ACCESS TO OVER 1,000 VENDORS AND SOME OF THE BEST BRANDS YOU CAN GET!
While we may not be the cheapest solution out there, we are the best. We have access to over 1,000 vendors to get you the best bang for your buck. We strive to provide you with quality equipment along with our quality service to keep your technology stable so you can focus on your business.
ABOUT THE LENOVO BRAND
Lenovo bought IBM’s personal computer division in 2005. IBM still holds a minority stake in the company. This joint venture makes Lenovo the 3rd largest PC maker in the world. We sell and are a warranty center for the Lenovo machines that we sell.
ABOUT THE DELL BRAND
All made in North America, Dell is a huge U.S brand. A majority is made in the U.S with a couple of plants in Mexico.
Our company history is full of interesting developments. And we couldn’t help but pick out a few of our favorite milestones to share:
- 1984 — At the age of 19, Michael Dell found PC’s Limited with $1,000 and a game-changing vision for the technology industry.
- 1988 — We complete our initial public offering, raising $30 million and increasing market capitalization from $1,000 to $85 million.
- 1992 — Dell debuts on the Fortune 500, making Michael Dell the youngest CEO on the list.
- 1996 — Dell.com launches, generating $1 million in sales per day just six months after site is live.
- 2001 — Dell becomes the No. 1 computer systems provider worldwide.
- 2005 — Dell tops the list of “America’s Most Admired Companies” in Fortune magazine.
- 2010 — Dell is ranked the No. 1 healthcare information technology services provider in the world according to Gartner, Inc.
- 2013 — Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake Partners buy back Dell from public shareholders to accelerate our solutions strategy and to focus on the innovations and long-term investments with the most customer value.